The decision to kiss for the first time….

is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.

Hey…maybe making out some more can help us figure things out.

About jeb610

Taking one day at a time, and enjoying life in the heart of Dixie. People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don’t sit looking at it – walk. There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.
This entry was posted in Photos and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to The decision to kiss for the first time….

1. Kathy says:

Great post!! Love the photo:)

2. wolfewriter says:

Nice. Make Love, Not War. I’m all over it.

3. Lucky she was only light to lift… :D

4. sarahjaneprosetry says:

Yes! I do think a kiss is so deeply intimate. Hmm….. I think you’ve just inspired my next piece.

5. Pingback: The final act of surrender « sarahjaneprosetry

6. Reblogged this on Single In The Middle of Nowhere and commented:
    With out a passionate kiss it truly is pointless to go any further. Everything is in the kiss…

7. rheath40 says:

Making out is awesome! And something I don’t do nearly enough.

8. PJ says:

I loved all of my first kisses, loved them. And I remember each of them. Can’t wait for my future first!

9. “It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.” Oh, yes, Oh yes,

10. Too bad it has such significance…if it didn’t, there would be so many more…:)

11. Ain’t no particular sign I’m compatible with, I just want your extra time and your kiss.

12. This made me smile! Love it!