I am practicing for a wedding….

No, not mine.

Trying to decide what would be my best style for dancing at the festivities.

Here’s the deal.  Some friends are getting married and I want to be ready with some dance moves to make Fred Astaire jealous.

I am sure once I have these moves down you will want to go to the wedding with me and dance the night away.

Here are 5 new dance moves I am considering.

About jeb610

Taking one day at a time, and enjoying life in the heart of Dixie. People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don’t sit looking at it – walk. There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.
This entry was posted in General, Humor and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to I am practicing for a wedding….

1. A difficult choice. I think I would have to see you perform them to decide. Go for it!

2. pjvfree says:

maybe slow dancing only LOL

3. PJ says:

I say, “Go for it and do the dance-like-no-one’s-watching dance.”

4. yeltnuh says:

When it comes to making the ladies sigh and swoon, you KNOW Mr. Travolta’s moves never, ever fail. :)

5. LMAO…Yeah, I thought that was as funny as you did. I vote “Pulp Fiction” version but I would pay to see you dance #3. LOL

6. The euphoricsecret says:

LOL #5 and if that won’t work, then the tango in take the lead will be your weapon for an amazing night.

7. Kathy says:

I think you should learn all of them, and dance all of them at the wedding…Who cares what others think!! I think that someone should video you at the wedding doing these moves so you can post them on your blog..I look forward to seeing the video, :)

8. jymiely says:

the best post I’ve read since I joined Word Press! :) :) :)

9. I think you should choreograph a combination of all of these moves together and then post the results for us all to see.

10. boomiebol says:

This is tough. I say Ross’s or Will but then Travolta’s is good and the baby is too adorable :).